Applications for attending the School: please fill the registration form.
Pre-registration is mandatory.
Reimbursement grants covering half to full (full reimbursement only if from US institutions) of the fee are available: these should be explicitly requested and motivated in the application (a reference letter of the supervisor is requested). No grants can be given to cover travel expenses. For non-US students 15 reimbursement grants are available: the list of selected candidates will be announced after February 9.
Students wishing to apply for a scholarship should send a CV at email@example.com specifying:
- letter of support from the student’s advisor
- current research activity;
- list of publications.
Please note that days March 10 and 16 are for arrivals and departures.
Deadlines: February 9 2019 to request scholarship; February 24 2019 for application to the School.
The registration fee includes:
- Full board accommodation (lodging, breakfast at San Rocco Center, lunch and dinner). School participants are allowed to have lunch and dinner in any of the restaurants in Erice connected to the “E. Majorana” center. A list of permitted restaurants will be provided upon your arrival.
- Coffee breaks, social banquet.
- Transportation from airport to Erice and back. You will be requested to provide your flight information before your departure. Be aware that in absence of information a shuttle service cannot be arranged and you must provide a transportation by yourself. Taxi ride can be very expensive.
Only Bank transfer (suggested) or on site cash payments are accepted.
No credit card payment can be accepted for the payment of the registration fee.
No ATM are now in Erice.
Abstract submission (for poster presentation only) is also possible.
Abstracts submission deadline: February 24 2019.
Abstract submission is required if you apply for financial support.
Please submit your abstracts in pdf format (1-page) at firstname.lastname@example.org.